Cougarthon is an annual campus wide philanthropic dance marathon event that is a yearlong fundraiser that benefits our local children's miracle network hospital. This event encompasses, dancing, challenges, and testimonies from our miracle families. Students involved in Dance Marathon gain valuable skills in fundraising, peer management, delegation and philanthropy. Miracle Network Dance Marathon programs have collectively raised more than $200 million since 1991.
Date: Thursday, March 3, 2022
Location: Student Recreation Center
Time: 6 p.m.–1 a.m.
2021–2022 Cougarthon Executive Board
- President: Victoria laymon
- VP of Finance: Kendra Johnson
- VP of Hospital Relations: Siara Luster
- VP of External Communications: Vacant
- VP of Event Operations: Vacant
- VP of Campus Relations: Vacant
Interested in serving on the board? Submit an application!
Follow us on Instagram: CSU_cougarthon
Like us on Facebook: CSUcougarthon