Academic Centers of Excellence 706-507-8780
- ACE serves as CSU's central resource for information regarding academic programs, student support services, and other campus opportunities.
Academic Center for Tutoring 706-568-2483
ACT is a free tutoring service to support enrolled students succeed in understanding the fundamental theories and practices within math, science, writing, and the humanities. The primary tutoring focus is for core classes in these areas.
Counseling Center 706-507-8740
The Counseling Center provides services that facilitate the growth of individuals, directly and indirectly, through counseling, assessment, education and consultation.
Student Health Services 706-507-8620
- With professional nurses, doctors, and the Physician Assistant on campus Monday through Friday, CSU's Student Health Services delivers quality health care and health education. Its staff focuses on providing a nurturing environment where students can easily seek professional assistance.
Student Recreation Center 706-507-8650
- Columbus State University is pleased to offer students, faculty, staff, alumni, and other campus community members exciting opportunities for fitness, health and recreational activities through our Student Recreation Center. Located on Main Campus, this $26 million, 106,000-square foot facility houses several fitness areas along with an Aquatic Center.
University Police Department Emergency 706-507-8911 Non emergency 706-568-2022
- The CSU Police Department is a fully authorized state police agency, providing both police and security services to both the Main and RiverPark campuses. The Department collaborates regularly with the city of Columbus Police Department and other regional law enforcement agencies.
University Support Services 706-507-8203
- The University Support Services page is where you can find all the information you need about planning events, requesting custodial services, and obtaining other services around campus. On this page you can also find the university's policies related to campus events.
Volunteering Services 706-507-8760
- The Office of Community Outreach connects, students, faculty, staff and community members to resources and opportunities for meaningful service and public scholarship.