Affiliation Education Program
Affiliation Education Program is a three-prong approach to a new way to educate the students of Columbus State University about Fraternity and Sorority Life. We focus on prospective members, new members, and current members.
Through this program, you will learn important aspects of being part of the FSL community at CSU, as well as learn about policies, procedures, and expectations for our members.
Required for all students interested in joining a fraternity or sorority. Must attend 1 session per year before joining.
To Educate all new members in regards to Fraternity & Sorority Life Policies, Procedures, and requirements to join.
- Students will identify 2 major Fraternity & Sorority Life Policies.
- Students will identify 3 Pillars of Excellence foundations.
- Students will differentiate between the three governing council recruitment/intake processes.
Required for all New Members of fraternities and sororities.
To Educate all new members in regards to Fraternity & Sorority Life Values, Leadership, and Unity.
- Students will properly describe consent and how to be an active bystander.
- Students will properly define the process to make ethical decision in their respective organizations
Required for the current members of the organizations.
To Educate all new members in regards to Fraternity & Sorority Life Values, Community Engagement, and Inclusion.
- Students will properly describe the differences between the three governing councils.
- Students will properly define the importance to foster a positive Greek community.
- Students will sign a commitment to work towards a more inclusive Greek community.